Saturday, July 17, 2010

emigrate to new zealand - update

Well hello all and welcome back to my blog on emigrating to new zealand. Been a while since I have last posted !!! Sole reason is relocating and finalising my residency status, as well as starting my new job, moving to a new home again etc etc.

Looking through forums it is clear to see that emigrating is still on the top of peoples list. New Zealand is very popular as always. It suprises me looking through some of the posts, with questions on how to emigrate, what to expect in new zealand and so on. It seems that many people are relying on forum posts for information on immigration rather than using the net in its entirety to research their country of choice. In this instance New Zealand. If you want to emigrate then research is of the upmost importance, not just the net either, but a more traditonal approach is just as useful, you know, books...

Before my partner and I chose to come out to new zealand, it was my mission to lay my hands on anyhting and everything that had the word "emigrate" or "New Zealand" in it. Anything that would give me more of an idea of the place and how to go about getting here. I went to travel agents and got stacks of brochures - which is useful for snapshots, I used the library extensivey. From the net I requested as many free brochures and literature as possible - the postman was not a happy bunny I can tell yer......

Obviously the net.....

Well, signing off now, time for breakfast. Went dolphin watching last weekend, "playing holiday maker".

Cheer for now snapa.

"emigrate to new zealand"

No comments: